Sunday, May 31, 2009

Smart, but feeling dumb - Thing 4

Okay, what am I missing? I have been futzing around for 2 hours trying to figure out how to spell with Flickr. Could it be something that my home computer is blocking (or is it just my brain)? Help! Here is the closest I got before giving up. I wanted to spell out "Smart, but feeling dumb," but now I just want to spell "DUMB" (I am referring to me, not the assignment). I've got to move on. I was hoping to get caught up on all my "things" today in anticipation of the others coming tomorrow. I did find Color Pickr and that was really cool. I played around with the world map and found Texas images. Wow, some people take really good pictures and/or are very good at editing their pics. I wanted to try out the captioner and even had a picture I wanted to use picked out, but couldn't figure out how to do it. Here's the picture. I was going to caption it with something like "What did I do to deserve this?!" Maybe I'll try to come back to this as I get caught up on my other "things."

No comments:

Post a Comment