Monday, June 22, 2009

Thing 11 - Not so instant messaging

I signed up on the Yahoo web browser. That is what I use at home. My husband and I have a combined account so his name (Milburn) shows up. I created an avatar for me, but she doesn't look like me (only in my dreams). I went with their so called "plus size" models, but she doesn't even come close. I did both the video and online tutorial. I was sorry to see that you can't do photo sharing or file sharing through the web browser. I also studied the acronym dictionary.

Now I guess I wait to see if anyone IMs me.

http://www.messenger.yahoo.com/web/

USER NAME (I am not so sure if this is it): beauzo@flash.net or rsbeauzo

Please send me a message so I can finish this assignment!

I will close with one acronym I knew before IM. As Tigger would say "TTFN."

No comments:

Post a Comment