Thursday, July 16, 2009

Magically Delicious! - Thing 14 (Delicious)

This is a neat tool. I'd heard a lot about Delicious, but never explored it before. I've often found myself wishing that there was a better way to organize my bookmarks and here it is! My old outdated software and computer wouldn't allow me to import my bookmarks, but it gave me an opportunity to clean out my bookmarks. A number of the links no longer work. I also found a number of links that I want to add to my Google Reader list. Click here to link to my Delicious account.

There are several links that I am not going to make public and that is our contracted vendors. I don't think I should have that for everyone out there to see. If someone wants that information they can call me or contact the City's Purchasing Department, but I don't think I should put it out there for everyone to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment